My first squash book!

Here is a little project I made recently as a gift for my grandmother. It is called a squash book. This is the first one I have completed, but it was so much fun that I have several others in the works. I used this tutorial on SCS as a guide. Beate did a wonderful job giving step by step directions... I certainly couldn't explain it any better!

I adhered Enchante pattern paper on the chipboard coaster for a cover, and embellished it with a chipboard heart, buttons, ribbon and rick rack.



The inside is also finished off with coordinating Enchante designer papers, prima flowers and buttons, and some stamped definitions from the Define Your Life set.



I had a hard time trying to figure out how to embellish the inside. I didn't want to make it too bulky, so it would close properly. I wasn't 100% thrilled with it, but all in all - I'm happy with the results. And my grandma loved it, so that's all that matters!

Comments

Lori Barnett said…
Oh this is totally cute!!! I made one a LONG LONG time ago. In fact...it was the first SU workstop I went to and that is what we made. I never did put pics in mine. BAD ME! I love yours!
Mandy said…
Oh, my! This is really just stunning! What a great little album!

Popular Posts