Toot toot!!



Hey there! I've been keeping busy, as usual, and I wanted to share some recent developments in my life...

In the last couple weeks, I have been asked to join the creative teams for two very talented digital designers. I can't tell you how excited and honored I am!! So now I am creating for Ferg Designs and Danielle Corbitt, yippee!! (Click on either name to see their store.) Both of them have stores at Digital Candy. I will be creating layouts to promote their new designs, as well as contributing to their blogs. If you want to see what we're up to there, you can check out those blogs at Ferg Designs blog and Star Studded Designs Creative Team blog. I hope to post some of my projects here as well...


Here are a couple of my recent layouts:



Click image for credits


I love the simplicity of the layout above. There is a lot of white space on the layout, meaning a lot of just the background showing. That seems to be one of the popular design styles right now, so I was having fun playing around with it. I showed it to my husband when I was done, and he says, "Yeah, it's nice... but you're going to fill up the rest of the page, right?" LOL


And here's another from a couple weeks ago...

Click image for credits


Well, that's all I have for now... have a great week!

Comments

Popular Posts