Happy news!

Hi again!

My last post showcased some layouts made with A+ Designs, and I'm thrilled to share that I was just accepted on Mel's creative team last week! I'm so excited to join the team, and to play around with all of Mel's upcoming kits. She has a ton of wonderful stuff in the works!

Since I got the word that I was accepted, I have been a busy little bee. LOL Here are a few layouts I did in the last few days.

This one uses Naturally Beautiful. The photo is my hubby and I 15 years ago. Wow, how time flies!

























----------------------------------------------------------

This layout uses Holly's Spring Treasures, a collab by A+ Designs and Chaos Lounge...

























---------------------------------------------------------

And the last layout is made with Winter's Spring. I L*O*V*E the colors in this kit!


























I also have news about another creative team; I'll be back to post info about that soon!

Comments

Popular Posts