Scrapper Girl Designs template challenge...

Hi all.... how is your summer going? It sure is a busy time in my household, but I am enjoying the beautiful weather and spending time with my kids.

I got a chance to do a quick scrapbook page today. This is for the template challenge on the Scrapper Girl Designs blog. I love these pictures of Jacob when he was 4 months old. He was
such a smiley baby!



I used the template by Scrapper Girl Designs, as well as a kit called Aiden by Scrapper Girl Designs.

Have a great day!

Comments

Adorable LO!! Thanks for playing along! Here is your participation prize: http://prettyscrappy.com/designers/robyn/JungleBoogiePP.zip
and for using my product in your LO, here is a $2 giftcard to my Inspiration-Lane store, code "SGDLuv"
Hope to see you again!

Popular Posts