Trixie Scraps CT call...

An exciting announcement from Tracy at Trixie Scraps...




Do you have what it takes to be a Trixie Scraps Star?
Auditions are now open for several spots in my talented cast!

Requirements:2 layouts per kit, 2 kits per month minimum (more if you choose!)
Post to four galleries (SM, DSDI, DSA and one of your choice)
Enabling of each kit you work with at DSA/DSTBlog posting and advertising assistance appreciated!!
Active participation in my CT forum

To audition for this show, please send me an email with thefollowing information: A brief bio and the reason(s) you want to be on my team, A link to your most complete online gallery, Your blog address, A list of your current CT commitments

Please send your email to me at ctcalls@trixiescraps.com

Call closes July 30th - all applicants will be emailed by Aug 3rd!

Comments

Popular Posts