April Showers

I have a fun little card to share today. I used the latest image from Faith Skrdla called "April Showers", available at Designed2Delight digital stamps. I love this cute image! I tried something different with this card... I colored the image digitally in PSE (Photoshop Elements). That is AKA "the lazy crafter's coloring method"... hehe

The papers are from a grab bag by Plum Dumpling Designs that will be released tomorrow at ScrapMatters, and the sentiment is from Krisi's Kreations. It is also being released tomorrow at SM.


I am heading off to a field trip to see the movie "Oceans" with my twins and their 4th grade classes. They both made the honor roll, and their school does an honor roll field trip every quarter. Yay!
Thanks for stopping by... have a great day!

Comments

terrie said…
I like the color combo and layout...well done

Popular Posts