Boo!

I just finished up another cute Halloween craft that I want to share with you. Once again, the inspiration came from Pinterest. Haha! I probably spend a little too much time on that site. I starting doing some embroidery earlier this year, and I have really enjoyed it! Here is my friendly, little Halloween ghostie...




Isn't he adorable! I love the patterned fabric too. It really makes it pop. I got a whole package of assorted fabric on Amazon that I am going to use for all kinds of craft projects. It is 56 pieces of 9.8 x 9.8 fabric by Zgoo. You can find it here.




It comes in 8 different colorways, with 7 pieces of each color. These are perfect for the embroidery projects I'm doing. They would also be great for quilting or making masks.




I love all the pretty fabric! And there are so many things you can do with it. I'll be moving on to Christmas projects soon.

Have a good night!

Deb

#Zgoo


Comments

Popular Posts