It really works!

 Hello all!

I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful fall colors! I have seen some amazing, vibrant colors in our area, and I just love it. I love Fall! It's hard to believe November is almost here though. I've been busy with some craft projects that I hope to share soon.

But right now, I actually want to share about a product I recently purchased. It is the Awopee Bamboo Squatting Stool from Amazon. This may seem like an awkward topic to discuss, but let's face it, we all go to the bathroom, right? 

This stool just helps you to be in a position to go in a more natural way. It speeds up the process and helps avoid constipation and hemorrhoids. Those are pretty good benefits, so I hope more people will give this thing a chance.



The stool is very good quality. It is nice and sturdy. The curved cut-out fits right next to the toilet so the stool doesn't stick out too far. Another nice feature is that it folds up so you can easily tuck it away for storage if needed.



I highly recommend this product. Don't be embarrassed... just give it a try. I think you'll thank me.

#awopee

Comments

Popular Posts