Happy Halloween!

 Happy Halloween! It may look a little different this year for some people because of the pandemic, but hopefully you can still find a little joy and spirit in it. I don't have small children anymore, so it is definitely quieter than the "old days", but I still enjoy decorating, eating candy, and seeing kids all dressed up in costumes.

I decided to make a wall hanging for my Halloween decor this year. I got the inspiration from Pinterest. I saw a few different versions on there, so I'm not sure who the original credit goes to. I got the square canvas tiles at The Dollar Tree. I had all the acrylic paint on hand already.




I painted each tile and then added the ribbon on the back to hang them up. I love how it turned out!






I also did a Halloween manicure to get into the spirit. It's a little out there for me, but it's fun for the holiday. I don't plan on wearing this to work, so I used peel base to make it easier to take off. The purple, green, and black colors are from the Revel Halloween collection, and the orange is from the Sparkle & Company October subscription bag.


That's all for now. Have a great Halloween!🎃

Comments

Popular Posts