Have You Tried A Bidet?

I recently saw a post from a Facebook friend telling about how she started using a bidet. She said both she and her husband loved it. You really don't see or hear about bidets here in the US very often, but her post caught my interest. A bidet helps you to feel cleaner AND use less toilet paper. It sounds like a win-win! I decided I wanted to give it a try so I purchased this Bidet Toilet Seat Attachment.
It was really easy to install. I did have to add some bumpers to the toilet seat so there was enough room for the bidet attachment. The bidet has rear and front wash options, the water pressure is adjustable, and the nozzles are self-cleaning. I am so happy with it! It provides a fresh and clean feeling. And we're ready if we have another COVID-related toilet paper shortage!

Comments

Popular Posts