Weighted Blanket Improves Sleep

Hi friends, Have you ever struggled with anxiety or insomnia? I have, and I know that many people do. It's miserable! I recently purchased this Qusleep Diamond Weighted Blanket on Amazon. It has helped me to sleep so much better! The weight of the blanket is evenly distributed, and it has a very calming effect. It's like being in a little cocoon. I got the 15 pound blanket that is 48 inches x 72 inches. It is a nice size to curl up with.
The blanket is really well made! The fabric is a soft cotton, and the blanket is machine washable. The price is really reasonable too at only $29.99. Weighted blankets can be very pricey, so I was happy to find this option. I am very pleased with this blanket and I would highly recommend it! If you're interested in trying it out, you can find it here. Sweet dreams! Deb

Comments

Popular Posts