My lastest projects...

I finished up a few CT projects this week, so I thought I'd share them here. I am doing hybrid projects for two teams now, and I am having so much fun with it! The first project I did was a little book to jot down all the things I am thankful for in life. I call it my Book of Blessings...
*
I used Autumn Spice by Penny Springmann, now available at Penny's Miscellany or SSD. This kit is just gorgeous!



Then next project was a few little Halloween treat packages using the fun and funky Cute Lil' Punkin by Trixie Scraps, which is available at ScrapMatters. I made a couple matchbook treat holders and a candy bar pull treat. You can find the tutorial for the pull treat here.



I also did this layout using the adorable Frank the Frog by simply.scraps. You can pick up the elements, papers, and alpha for just $1.00 each during the Gotta Grab It Event at Gotta Pixel, which runs today throught 10/13.


Thanks for stopping by... have a great weekend!

Comments

KimberlyRae said…
W O W Fabulous Ideas!!!!!!!
Love these....thanks!! ♥
Caatje said…
Pretty stuff! I love your creations!

Have a nice sunday!

Popular Posts