Photo wallet project

Hey there! I've been creating like mad, but I just realized I haven't posted any of my projects here in a while. Oops! So I guess it's time to rectify that...

I found this fun photo wallet tutorial over at Splitcoast Stampers. They have so many fun project ideas on their site. Here is how my first photo wallet turned out...

I made it using Indian Summer by Trixie Scraps:


I really love how it turned out, so I decided to make another, more girly photo wallet. This time I used Cherry Sweet by Kristin Cronin-Barrow. I still have to add the journaling on the inside flaps of this one.


This is a simple, cute project that would make a great little gift for a grandparent or another favorite friend or relative. Give it a try!

Have a great week!

Comments

Kim said…
Deb, those wallets look beautiful. I need to make one of those. Thanks for the inspiration and have a great day, Kim (pkstew2 on SSD).

Popular Posts