My favorite stamp.... for today!!

I made this card for a challenge over on Paper Princess at Play. The challenge is to make a card using your favorite stamp, and then you must send the card to someone this week. Well, it is definitely hard for me to pick one favorite stamp or set... there are just so many wonderful choices. I usually gravitate to my newer stamps, but can you believe I don't have any sets from the new SU catalog yet! My first order is actually due to arrive on Monday. (Yippee!)

Anyway, this set just retired in June, but it is new to me. I really love it! I cased this card from steubner on SCS... I just changed the color combo and a few minor details. The colors I used are Old Olive, Ruby Red, So Saffron and Chocolate Chip. The stamp sets I used are Mixed Bouquet, Itty Bitty Backgrounds, and Small Sayings. The So Saffron paper is from my Palette O' Prints pack. Now I just have to decide who will be the lucky recipient of this card....
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Heather P. said…
This is SO pretty! Love the color combo. :)
Kathy said…
Cute card and I like the colors and the touch of brown really makes it pop. I enjoyed looking at your other cards - especially the flamingo.
Unknown said…
kiddo, this is stunning! wonderful job!
lindsalita said…
This color combo is yummy and that polka dotted ribbon is a perfect touch!

Popular Posts