Tickled Pink

I love this flamingo from the Tickled Pink stamp set. It is just so adorable! I don't actually own this set, this is one of the images I received from a Wish-RAK friend. The sketch I used is one I found at Mama Dini's Stamperia. Dina is having a sketch challenge contest, check it out here.

That's all for now... my daughter is begging me to take her shopping for the last few school supplies we need.
Our school starts on September 4, not long now! Mom is really ready, and I think the kids are starting to look forward to it too. :)
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Lori Barnett said…
ok....that is totally cute!!! I'm so liking animal stamps :) Maybe I'm just liking anything that is adorable stamps LOL. Have fun getting ready for school stuff. My kids started school 2 weeks ago. Even had an ice cream social last night. Needed it cause it is HOT HOT HOT!! 110 yesterday 109 today. I'm staying INSIDE and playing with ink! :)
So cute! so cute! I love pink and orange together, and what a cute set this is. Thanks for playing!!

Dina

Popular Posts