Twin baby gifts...

My DH's best friend and his wife had twin girls a couple weeks ago. I made this cute card for them using the retired Everyday Celebrations stamp set from SU and some retired SU designer paper. I wanted the two little lambs facing each other, so I did the reverse image using a solid stamp block I got at Hobby Lobby for just that purpose. You stamp your image on that solid rubber surface, then stamp on your card to get the reverse image. This little lamb is my favorite image for baby cards lately. I love how it looks all fluffy with Liquid Applique on it!



I also made these onesies for the babies. When our own twins were little, we had a bunch of funny T-shirts for them that made us laugh. We had some that said "See you later (with a pic of an alligator)" and "In a while (pic of crocodile)". Around Valentine's Day, we had t-shirts for Noah and Abby that said "Be Mine"... and the other one said "NO, Be Mine!". Anyway, that was my inspiration for the onesies. I designed the image in Photoshop, then printed it on iron on transfer paper. They say "Wonder Twin Powers Activate". LOL I'm pretty happy with how they turned out, especially since it was my first attempt with the iron on stuff!



We went to visit our friends and see the new babies this past Saturday. They were just so precious! It is amazing how quickly I forget just how tiny my own little ones were once upon a time. I loved holding and cuddling Kate and Ella, but I noticed that it didn't ignite this strong desire to have another baby myself. I think I'm finally past that, LOL!

Comments

Popular Posts