Vampire obsession

Today on the Sweet Shoppe Blog, the topic of From Our Blog 2 Yours is "Could you be a vampire?" I think the whole world is vampire obsessed right now due to the huge popularity of the Twilight books by Stephenie Meyer. I have heard so much hype about these books, and STILL haven't read them. To be honest, I'm just not that into vampires, LOL! But my curiosity finally got the best of me, so I put a hold on the first book at my library. Who knows how long it will be before I get it! According to my library website, there are 456 holds on first copy returned of 208 copies. Holy Cow!

Anyway, here are the results from the quiz I took:




You Could Not Be a Vampire



Sorry, but you're not just cut out for flesh eating, turning into a bat, and living forever.

But that's okay. The sight of blood turns your stomach... without even thinking of drinking it.

And while you definitely would never be a vampire, you're exactly the type of frail prey Dracula wannabe's crave.

Maybe it's time to arm yourself with a cross and some nasty garlic breath!



What you would like best about being a vampire: The raw power (though you wouldn't admit it to anyone)



What you would like least about being a vampire: The whole killing thing



No surprise there! :)

Comments

Popular Posts