Kristina Werner's CI #36

Hello there! I am happily stamping away with my sister and two aunts tonight, so I got to play along with Kristina's Color challenge for this week. I LOVE the colors she chose, and the pin cushion that she used for the inspiration is too cute!




Here is the card I came up with for the challenge.... I really like how it turned out, but I think maybe I should have sponged the edge of the white background piece. (Sorry about the dark picture, but I wanted to get it uploaded before the challenge ended!)



Well, I better get back to stamping! I don't want everyone to eat all the chocolate without me..... LOL!

Happy New Year!

Comments

Megan said…
Very fun! I really like it. I like all the different colors in the words! :)
Anonymous said…
What a great card. I love this old set

Popular Posts