So in love...

Hi there,

I'm back to share another recent layout I created. I used a template to create this page, which is what I do 98% of the time. I love templates, I'm addicted to them! They make creating pages fun and simple. This particular template is from Bree Clarkson. It contains all the layers, then you can customize it with any papers and elements you want. Another nice thing about templates: you don't have to follow them exactly, you can put a twist on them to make them your own.


The papers and elements I used are from a new kit by Danielle Corbitt called Sweet on You, which is coming soon. Danielle's products are currently available at the following stores: Digital Candy, SOTB, Pickleberry Pop, and a new store, Enchanted Studio Scraps, which will be opening on January 15.


The fonts used for the title and journaling are CK Ali's handwriting and Georgia.




I love how this turned out! This was hubby and I celebrating our 14th anniversary last spring, and now we are coming up on 15 years. Wow, where has the time gone?!

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts