My first speed scrap!

I joined in my first speed scrap at Enchanted Studio Scraps on Friday night. It was so much fun! For those of you who aren't familiar with them, it is a scrapbooking event that usually lasts 2 hours. For the first hour, you get one new instruction every 10 minutes. Then the second hour is for you to complete your layout according to the instructions.



And this is my resulting layout based on these 7 instructions:
1. Place one photo on the corner of your page
2. Use 3 papers (1 plain, 2 pattern)
3. Add a round element, halfway off the page (can be duplicated)
4. Use stitching to anchor your photo
5. Add one flourish
6. Use the name of a song for your title
7. Add 2 more elements, add journaling and date if desired
*
I think it turned out pretty nicely, but it was quite a challenge for me! I rarely scrap without a template and never under time constraints. I love scrapping challenges, though... they help me to try new things. I look forward to the next speed scrap at ESS!
*
Here are the credits for my layout...
Comfy Cozy collab kit by Danielle Corbitt, Chaos Lounge and Wendy Page
Water Damaged Alpha by Danielle Corbitt
fonts - Traveling Typewriter and Creaky Frank
Have a great week!

Comments

Popular Posts