Adventures Ahead!

Hi there! I've recovered from the busy NSD weekend, so I'm finally back to post again. I needed a few days to recuperate. LOL I had so much fun participating in the challenges at Digital Candy, and I can't believe I finished 13 layouts over the weekend. That is definitely a record for me! I will post them here over the next week or two.

But first I want to post this layout before I forget. I created this with Adventures Ahead, a recent collab by A+ Designs and Bekah E Designs. I love this kit... I'm always on the lookout for cute, boy-ish kits (since I have 3 boys in my house), and this kit is just what I need!



Here is the full preview of the kit... isn't it adorable?! (Image is linked to the store)


It's past my bedtime, so I'm off to get some zzzz's! Thanks for stopping by....

Comments

Popular Posts