Hybrid baby gift and a layout...

I recently posted about taking a hybrid creative team position for Trixie Scraps. Here is my most recent project. This uses A Rainbow Promise collab by Trixie Scraps and Ellie Lash. I picked up the paint can at Michael's with a 40% off coupon. Gotta love those coupons!

I made this for a baby gift for my son's 3rd grade teacher. I filled it with a cute little outfit and some baby bath supplies. I love how it turned out, and Noah's teacher really like it too!

This is actually my first true hybrid project, so it was a learning experience. I printed the yellow pattern paper on multi purpose printer paper, and then adhered it to cardstock to make it sturdier. I would have printed on matte photo paper, but my printer kept jamming! I'm still trying to figure out why it won't print on the photo paper, but I think it looks decent on the regular printer paper. I created the bracket panel in photoshop, added the brown and cream papers and the giraffe image, printed and then cut out the panel. I used the terrificly tacky tape to assemble, then added the ribbon, flowers and buttons. I made a little matching card too...





Here is a layout I created with the same kit (A Rainbow Promise)...
***

I did this layout for a NSD template challenge. My twins are 8 years old now, it's hard to believe they were ever that small!

Well, I've got some housework to do... Blech!! :) Hope you have a wonderful day!

Comments

Popular Posts