Fun hybrid album

I'm excited to tell you about a new product available from Trixie Scraps! Check out this really sweet It's A Slumber Party - Friend brag book. I personally designed it as a project for the Trixie Scraps creative team, and I think it turned out really cute. I hope you like it too! When you add your own photos, print and assemble, you will have an adorable hybrid album.





Here is what the front and back cover look like when the album is assembled...



The album is 30% off until May 3, or you can get it absolutely FREE when you purchase the It's A Slumber Party kit from Trixie Scraps.

Trixie Scraps Buy This, Get That Sale! From May 1st - May 3rd, purchase my "It's a Slumber Party" kit and receive the coordinating FRIEND brag book for FREE! Please add both products to your cart and the discount will be automatically applied.



That's all I've got for today... now I'm off to join in some of the great NSD events around the digi-world! Thanks for stopping by!!

Comments

Popular Posts