Bellarific!


Bella stamps are a new craze that have taken the rubber stamping world by storm! LOL Seriously though, they are extremely popular on SCS. There are actually Bella groupies! I am still waiting for my first order to arrive (any day now), but I was able to make some Bella cards thanks to my dear sister, who sent me some Bella images. This card uses Rockabella, isn't she cute? I had fun with this one. The background paper is from a Die Cuts With A View (DCWV) glitter mat stack. I colored in the image with a watercolor brush and SU Classic ink. I used Prismacolor pencils with odorless mineral spirits and blending stumps to do some highlights, color in the hair, and for the shadow below the Bella. There are tons of Bellas available at www.stampingbella.com. I ordered Beachabella, Jammybella, and Tinkerbella for starters, but I just may have to have more. And now there are some Fellas to go with the Bellas. Check 'em out!

Comments

Jennifer Aviles said…
I love how you've combined the rockin' bella with the glittery patterned paper! Super fun!

Popular Posts