It's mine to waste...

I'm just playing around a bit today. Not sure why the picture on my previous post isn't showing up. I guess I'll have to learn by trial and error. So the other day I mentioned to my sister that I started a blog. I knew she would think I was crazy, but this was her actual response - "It just seems like a waste of time." Well, that is probably true, but I figure it's mine to waste. She said I should do some stamping instead. Unfortunately, I just can't get motivated to do that when my house is such a big mess. Anyway, for the time being, I will just consider this blog my online journal. Here is another card I made for an SCS challenge. It was my first time doing iris folding. I love the results, even if it is a little time consuming. And the card weighs a ton! I'm not going to share the instructions here. Anyone can find them by googling "iris folding". There are many free patterns available online. I'd rather not be redundant by typing out the instructions here when you can find them so many other places, because that would be such a waste of time! LOL
(By the way, I'm just teasing my sister. We really do get along. I consider her my best friend.) :)

Comments

Tammy said…
I like your blog! I can see where it can be a good outlet for your thoughts, ideas, and frustrations. Just don't become blog obsessed! It is fun to read, I learned a little about Jacob through your blog... keep the glue away from him! I especially liked the part where you said you considered me your best friend. It brought tears to my eyes! I feel the same about you...

Love, Tam

Popular Posts