Hang Loose!


Yay, I made some time to stamp today! This is one of the cards I created; I used an image I received through Wish-RAK. I adore this retired SU penguin set, called Penguin Paradise. I have watched for a deal on ebay, but this set tends to go for a pretty penny! Thankfully, in the last couple weeks I have received some of these images from stamp2u and amber27 on SCS. Thanks girls!! So I have plenty to play around with for the time being.
*
I colored the image with my Prismacolor pencils and odorless mineral spirits. The pattern paper is something I've had laying around for several years, needless to say - I have no idea what company it is from. The pattern really reminds me of waves, though, so I thought it would be perfect for this card. The sentiment was stamped with my Karen Foster 1/8" snap stamps. They are the greatest....there are no limits to what I can say on a card, LOL!

Comments

Ashley said…
Oh My Gosh! SO VERY CUTE!!! Love that little guy! Thanks for sharing! Hugs!

www.ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com
Classroomfree said…
Love that card, I love that stamp too :o)
janet said…
That card is just too darned cute!

Popular Posts