Festive Frosty



MUST.... STAMP.... SOMETHING!!!! Hee hee, well it's been a busy weekend, so I haven't stamped anything new in a few days. But here is a card I made about a week ago for sketch challenge 131 on Splitcoast. I fell in love with the Cuttlebug snowflakes embossing folder, but this is the first time I've used it. I'm sure it will be used a lot more as the holidays draw near. I really like this sketch, it is nice for smaller images.

Hopefully I will have some new items to share soon!!

Supplies (all from Stampin Up unless noted)-
Stamps: Festive Four
Paper: Bashful Blue, Almost Amethyst Palette O' Prints
Ink: Jet Black Staz-On, Bashful Blue, Almost Amethyst, Only Orange
Tools: Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder, Marvy Giga Scallop Square punch
Embellishments: ribbon from Hobby Lobby

Comments

Popular Posts