Accordian tag card


I've seen some beautiful accordian tag cards recently, so I decided to have a go at it. This is the first I have made of these. It is a little more time consuming, but I think the results are worth it for a special occasion. I had some 12 x 12 cardstock I wanted to use, so I cut a 5 1/2 x 12 strip, then I scored it every 3 inches the long way. I cut the top corners off by hand to create the tags. The fun part was all the embellishing. I used Spring Flowers designer paper and Mellow Moss cardstock. The stamps sets used were Sincere Salutations, Happy Harmony, Looks Like Spring and Curvy Verses (all Stampin' Up). The butterfly is from another manufacturer (not sure which one). Cutting the big flowers out took the most time, but I love how it looks! I will be making more of these for sure!

Comments

Popular Posts