Relaxing the day away...



I hope you are all having a fun and relaxing Memorial Day weekend! I'm hanging out at home with hubby and the kids. I actually got to take a long nap this afternoon, it felt wonderful!
So, I thought I'd share this card today. This was created for a swap I did with some friends I met on SCS. The stamp set is called Unfrogettable by Stampin' Up. I love that little frog, he is so cute!
The base of the card was embossed with my Cuttlebug Bloom Dots folder. The pattern paper is from the Pocket full of Posies glitter stack by DCWV (Die Cuts With A View). I love the sparkle that it adds to the card! A little bit of polka-dot ribbon and a faux silk flower finished off the card nicely. Here are the details:

Stamps: Unfrogettable
Paper: Barely Banana, Almost Amethyst, pattern paper by DCWV
Ink: Basic Black, Gable Green, Going Gray

Comments

kathy said…
great card....great blog I just found it tonight. I will check in daily
I really like your blog! Your card is great, too!
Stephanie said…
Love your blog! Love this card!!!

Popular Posts