Sharing the love...



So, I have to tell you about this little group called Wish-RAK. It is a forum at Splitcoast Stampers, and it is made up of some of the most generous ladies around! Basically, you wish for images that you would like to receive, then hope someone sends them to you. Anytime you grant a wish for someone else, you earn another wish to use for yourself. I love this idea, because let me tell ya, I will never be able to afford all the stamps I want before I die! :) The card shown here was made using an image I received from Stephanie aka sbs81 from Wish-RAK. I have received tons of images in the mail and stored them nicely in an accordian file, but this is the first card I have actually made with any of them. *hangs head in shame* You know, I really wish there were a few more hours in a day, LOL! This flower is from the Stampin' Up Give Thanks set. The color combo is So Saffron, Certainly Celery and Chocolate Chip. I love these colors together! And I used some of my new Palette o' Prints paper, which is absolutely gorgeous! Starting in July, it will be available in 16 colors... oh, I can't wait! I think my checkbook is going to be in trouble....

Comments

Popular Posts