Birthday gift ensemble

I finally had a chance to see my sister to give her birthday present to her. So now I can post it for all to see.

I bought this lunch tin at Michaels. It is made by Provo Craft. I painted it with pink acrylic paint to match the colors in the paper. To adhere the pattern paper to the lunch tin, I used Mod Podge. I applied a thin coat directly to the tin using a foam brush, put the paper in place, and then applied another coat on top. Finally, I embellished with rick rack, stamps and ribbon on the handle.

The frappuccino bottle was decorated with some coordinating paper and organdy ribbon tied around the middle. And the best part... Hershey's kisses inside!

The notebook was covered with pattern paper. I embossed my Big Blossom stamp with white embossing powder, added rick rack for the stem, and cut out a leaf from green paper. For the letters "misc", I used my Cuttlebug Hippie Chick alphabet. I cut the letters out of cardboard from a cereal box. Then I cut them again out of pattern paper and glued to the cardboard. The bracket in front of the m is chipboard painted with white acrylic paint. I also punched a piece of Barely Banana cardstock with my Word Window Punch, and stamped "notes" on it with my Karen Foster snap stamps. I believe it is the 1/8" casual font. And, once again, I finished it off with lots of ribbon on the spiral wire at the top. I can't get enough ribbon, I love it! All in all, I'm pretty happy with the way this set turned out.

Happy Stamping!



Comments

Swamp Tulip said…
Great gift set. I bet your sister loved it. Great color combo.

Teresa
Tammy said…
I did love it! (referring to the poster above...)

Thank you Deb! You are a wonderful sister!!!!!!

Popular Posts