Down to the final two!

Okay, I must confess, I am addicted to American Idol! And I really get into it the closer it gets to the end. My DH and I have always liked Melinda. She is unbelievably talented, and seems like a humble and genuinely kind person. I was sad to see her voted off last week, but I have no doubt that she will go on to have a very successful career. Now it is down to Jordin and Blake, and I love both of them too! Last week, when it was Melinda, Jordin and Blake in the final 3, I said to my hubby, " I can honestly say at this point, I will be happy no matter who wins." It is hard to believe Jordin is only 17. She has an amazing voice! I like her bubbly personality too. On the other hand, Blake is such a cutie, I can't help but smile when he sings. I love his style! His songs make me want to dance! I'm looking forward to tonight's performances, and I will be waiting on pins and needles for the results tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts