Fluffles swap

Here is the card I came up with for the Fluffles swap I joined. I may tweak it a bit before I have to send them off, but I'm pretty happy with it. This is a 3x3 card...they make great gift tags. The background is stamped with a circle from Simply Circles in Cool Carribean ink, stamped off once to tone it down a bit. I made the scallops on the Almost Amethyst strip with my corner rounder. I love that little trick! I highlighted the scallops with my Signo gel pen. I watercolored the Fluffles image, but the Almost Amethyst ink didn't match the paper to my liking, so I decided to paper piece the flowers. I stamped the image on Almost Amethyst Palette O' Prints paper, cut out the flowers, then glued them on the main image. I used the Signo gel pen again to color the centers of the flowers. Much better!

Comments

Heather P. said…
This is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen!! :) I love the colors you used together, and the stamped image is just adorable!
CUTE! I adore Fluffles the cat!

Popular Posts