An oldie, but a goodie...


I don't have a new card to show you today, so I pulled this old favorite out of my gallery. I *love* this card! I live right by Lake Michigan, and I love going to the beach. The sand in my toes, the warm sun shining down on me, splashing in the waves, building sandcastles with my kids... brings so much joy... for some reason this stamp evokes all those wonderful feelings in me!
This is a 4 1/4" square card, a favorite size for me. I love square cards in general. This fits in a regular A2 envelope, with some room leftover. Remember, if you send a square envelope, it costs extra postage because it has to be hand cancelled.
The stamp is from PSX, I believe. I stamped it with Chocolate Chip ink, then watercolored the image. The edges of the white panel were distressed using my fingernail. Aren't they the best tools around!? I crumpled the Close to Cocoa layer, flattened it out and adhered with Tombow Mono Multi. I love that glue! My cards never fall apart when I use it. I made a tab with the Word Window Punch and added some Hodgepodge Hardware.
I'm going to try to fit in some stamping time tomorrow, so I hope to share something new soon!
Bye for now!

Comments

I love the image!
Beautiful card!

Popular Posts