Little Lamb

I needed a quick baby card today. This is what I came up with. I think it turned out pretty darn cute, if I do say so myself. The lamb is from a set called Everyday Celebrations. I have been keeping an eye on this set for over a year on ebay, and I finally broke down and got it. I also broke out my double sided designer paper, Petals and Paisley. I thought the greens and yellows in it worked great for a gender neutral baby card. The lamb was covered in liquid applique, then heated with my embossing gun, which makes it puff up. I actually bought the liquid applique a few months ago to use with my Like It A Latte set, but never got around to using it. I'll have to make some cards with that set once cooler weather rolls around, but for now, the liquid applique works perfectly with this little lamb. And the finishing touch on the card is more of my favorite celery, polka-dot, grosgrain ribbon. I seem to reach for that all the time. I've got to break out of my rut!
All supplies from Stampin Up unless noted...
Stamps: Everyday Celebrations
Paper: Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Petals and Paisley designer paper
Ink: Stazon Jet Black
Accessories: Marvy Giga scallop punch, markers, celery ribbon (Michael's)

Comments

Tammy said…
People drink coffee in the summer too! You don't have to wait until winter to make cards with Like it a Latte!!! I just thought I'd let you know :)

I really like your baby card. Who's it for? The sheep is adorable and I love the puffiness on it!
Unknown said…
Awwww...way too cute! Love it, love the applique!
Tammy said…
Wow! You're becoming famous! Julia S just commented on your blog!!!!!!!!! Please don't forget the little people (me) when you become a Hollywood stamper!
Ana Wohlfahrt said…
HOW CUTE!! I love the fluffy lamb..a perfect baby card.
Anonymous said…
Super cute! Love how you used liquid applique on the lamb. TFS!

Popular Posts