Pink Passion

I'm home from my mini vacation. We all had a wonderful time, especially the kids! The weather was beautiful, and we had a blast riding in the dune buggy, and going tubing and waterskiing on the lake. Boy, am I sore!! I can tell I'm not 18 anymore...

I am working on some cards for a swap I'm in, but I don't have pictures yet. I will share in a day or so. But check out the picture of the goodies I got from my secret color friend in the Color Me Happy exchange I was in recently. She totally spoiled me! Look at all the wonderful pink treasures Sandi*S sent me. The altered clipboard she made is absolutely beautiful ~ it is prominently displayed in my stamping area right now, and I will be using it often! This exchange was so much fun, so I've already signed up for the next one.

I will post some new cards soon...

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts