Sweet Magnolia


I just finished up this card featuring the very sweet Gardenbella. I received the image from a generous fellow stamper through the Wish-RAK forum. The pattern paper is the Magnolia line by My Mind's Eye. I just picked up this paper stack at Hobby Lobby with my 40% coupon. I really like the designs in this stack, so I think it was an excellent value!
The image was colored in with my Prismacolor pencils and odorless mineral spirits. I seem to be favoring this technique lately. I don't quite have the hang of shading, but hopefully it will get better with practice.
This color combo is out of the norm for me, but I really like it. It is nice to try something different, since the same old thing gets boring after a while.
Stamps: Gardenbella by Stamping Bella, Itty Bitty Backgrounds by SU, sentiment by TAC
Paper: Pumpkin Pie cardstock - SU, Magnolia pattern paper by My Mind's Eye
Ink: Taken with Teal, Old Olive, Creamy Caramel -all SU
Other: Prismacolor pencils, Word Window Punch - SU, ribbon from Michael's, copper eyelets (unknown)

Comments

Shanismom said…
beautiful card. love the colors.
Anonymous said…
Great job! Love the DP! TFS!

Popular Posts